Curry Chicken Croissants Recipe
This recipe is from an employee's family collection. We serve it on a fresh-baked croissant with green leafy lettuce.—Merrilee Diers, Florissant, Colorado
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Lettuce leaves
- 4 to 6 croissants, split
- 1. In a food processor, cover and process chicken until finely chopped. Transfer to a large bowl; add the walnuts, celery and onion.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, curry powder and Cajun seasoning. Pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Place lettuce and about 3/4 cup chicken mixture on each croissant. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 475 calories, 34 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 87 mg cholesterol, 455 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 23 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC