Curry Cheese Spread Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 jar (8 ounces) chutney
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Toasted bread or assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and curry until smooth. Spread in an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Top with chutney; sprinkle with pecans and bacon. Serve with bread or crackers. Yield: 2-3/4 cups.
3 tablespoon: 197 calories, 17g fat (7g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 212mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Curry Cheese Spread
"What a nice change from your usual cheese spread! After I whipped the cream cheese and curry, then I whipped in the chutney and nuts. Didn't have any bacon so added abit of salt. It was salty, sweet, good texture, and addicting!! Definitely making this again."
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer