I made this creamy spread with my students and it was a big success. It is easy to make and the flavor contrasts make it interesting. Toasty bread slices are the perfect compliment. Paula Englert, Louisville, Kentucky
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 jar (8 ounces) chutney
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Toasted bread or assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and curry until smooth. Spread in an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Top with chutney; sprinkle with pecans and bacon. Serve with bread or crackers. Yield: 2-3/4 cups.
Originally published as Curry Cheese Spread in Taste of Home June/July 2008, p57
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Curry Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review