- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 jar (8 ounces) chutney
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Toasted bread or assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and curry until smooth. Spread in an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Top with chutney; sprinkle with pecans and bacon. Serve with bread or crackers. Yield: 2-3/4 cups.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Curry Cheese Spread
Sort By :
What a nice change from your usual cheese spread! After I whipped the cream cheese and curry, then I whipped in the chutney and nuts. Didn't have any bacon so added abit of salt. It was salty, sweet, good texture, and addicting!! Definitely making this again.