- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 4 medium carrots, sliced
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Assorted raw vegetables
- In a nonstick skillet, saute onion in oil. Add the carrots, water, salt, pepper and curry. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Uncover; cook for 8 minutes or until liquid has evaporated. Cool.
- Transfer to a food processor or blender; cover and process until smooth. Add mayonnaise and mustard; mix well. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Curry Carrot Dip in Country Woman September/October 2001, p37
Reviews for Curry Carrot Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review