You’ll love the earthy flavor curry lends to corn, but this butter is great with any veggie, potatoes included. —Elke Rose, Waukesha, Wisconsin
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a small bowl, beat all ingredients. Refrigerate up to 1 week or
- freeze up to 3 months. Yield: 1/2 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 tablespoon equals 102 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 81 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.