Curry-Berry Turkey Salad Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, celery, onion and raisins. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar, lime juice, curry, lime peel and salt. Pour over turkey mixture; toss gently to coat. Just before serving, gently stir in strawberries. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 127 calories, 2g fat (0g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 303mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 3g fiber), 15g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 fruit.
Reviews for Curry-Berry Turkey Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.