This recipe was handed down from my mother. It's nice enough to serve luncheon guests, who always comment on the interesting combination of ingredients.—Neva Arthur, New Berlin, Wisconsin
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, celery, onion and raisins. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar, lime juice, curry, lime peel and salt. Pour over turkey mixture; toss gently to coat. Just before serving, gently stir in strawberries. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Curry-Berry Turkey Salad in Taste of Home February/March 2007, p56
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Curry-Berry Turkey Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review