- 1 can (5 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- In a small bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Spread over two slices of bread. Top with remaining bread. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Curry & Parmesan Tuna Salad
Sort By :
"This will be a favorite. Both dh & I enjoyed the flavor but also love the ease. I did leave out the curry but that is just personal preference & didn't have it. Thanks!"
"Very tasty, different spin on tuna salad."
"super flavorful, best tuna salad"
"My new FAVORITE tuna sandwich recipe! Love it!!!"