- 1 can (5 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- In a small bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Spread over two slices of bread. Top with remaining bread. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Curry & Parmesan Tuna Salad
Sort By :
Very tasty, different spin on tuna salad.
super flavorful, best tuna salad
My new FAVORITE tuna sandwich recipe! Love it!!!
Perfect delicious recipe! Love the flavor without the boring use of celery or onion!
Loved the flavors together!!