- 1 can (5 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- In a small bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Spread over two slices of bread. Top with remaining bread. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Curry & Parmesan Tuna Salad
Sort By :
Very tasty, different spin on tuna salad.
super flavorful, best tuna salad
My new FAVORITE tuna sandwich recipe! Love it!!!
Perfect delicious recipe! Love the flavor without the boring use of celery or onion!
Loved the flavors together!!