Curry & Parmesan Tuna Salad Recipe
- 1 can (5 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Spread over two slices of bread. Top with remaining bread. Yield: 2 servings.
1 sandwich: 346 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 877mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 4g fiber), 27g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 starch, 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat
Reviews for Curry & Parmesan Tuna Salad
"This will be a favorite. Both dh & I enjoyed the flavor but also love the ease. I did leave out the curry but that is just personal preference & didn't have it. Thanks!"
"Very tasty, different spin on tuna salad."
"super flavorful, best tuna salad"
"My new FAVORITE tuna sandwich recipe! Love it!!!"
"Perfect delicious recipe! Love the flavor without the boring use of celery or onion!"
"Loved the flavors together!!"
"Had great flavor, but a little to "wet" for me. I like my tuna a little drier, so I'd try cutting the mayo back to 2 TBSP."