We have an annual cook-off at our cabin. One time the theme was wings and ribs, so I made wings with chutney, and everyone cheered. The flavors are refreshing on warm days. —Lori Stefanishion, Drumheller, Alberta
Featured In: 55 Snacks for Your March Madness Party
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons curry paste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 chicken wings (about 3 pounds), wing tips removed if desired
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peeled English cucumber
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients. Place chicken wings in bag; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- In a small bowl, mix sauce ingredients until blended. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Drain chicken, discarding marinade. Place wings on a rack in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 45-50 minutes or until juices run clear, turning every 15 minutes. Serve with sauce. Yield: 1 dozen (1 cup sauce).
Originally published as Curry & Mango Chutney Chicken Wings in Taste of Home April/May 2015, p76
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Curry & Mango Chutney Chicken Wings
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2015
"I wanted to love these but we couldn't really taste the mango chutney flavor. They were kind of bland."