Curried Vegetable Dip
The combination of curry powder and honey gives this dip a sweet, spicy flavor. It’s a nice change from onion and ranch vegetable dips, and it’s also good with chips for dipping.
12-14 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 to 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and
- refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1-2/3
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 184 calories, 19 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 154 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.