Curried Vegetable Dip Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 to 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1-2/3 cups.
2 tablespoon: 184 calories, 19g fat (3g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 154mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Curried Vegetable Dip
"I made it tonight and it turned out yummy. The hubby and the kids loved it. They ate vegies they do not normally like with it."
"this is a great change in veggy dips"
"Something a little different but loved by all!"