The combination of curry powder and honey gives this dip a sweet, spicy flavor. It’s a nice change from onion and ranch vegetable dips, and it’s also good with chips for dipping.
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 to 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1-2/3 cups.
Originally published as Curried Vegetable Dip in Country Extra September 2006, p49
Reviews for Curried Vegetable Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 22, 2012
"I made it tonight and it turned out yummy. The hubby and the kids loved it. They ate vegies they do not normally like with it."
Reviewed Feb. 26, 2010
"this is a great change in veggy dips"
Reviewed Jan. 12, 2009
"Something a little different but loved by all!"