The combination of curry powder and honey gives this dip a sweet, spicy flavor. It’s a nice change from onion and ranch vegetable dips, and it’s also good with chips for dipping.
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 to 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1-2/3 cups.
Originally published as Curried Vegetable Dip in Country Extra September 2006, p49
Reviews for Curried Vegetable Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review