Curried Tuna Melt Recipe
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine tuna, celery, mayonnaise, onions, raisins, lemon juice, salt and curry powder. Spread about 1/4 cup on each muffin half; top with cheese. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 347 calories, 21 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 681 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Reviews for Curried Tuna Melt
"I've learned that I'm not be such a fan of curry... it was OK."