Curried Tuna Melt Recipe
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine tuna, celery, mayonnaise, onions, raisins, lemon juice, salt and curry powder. Spread about 1/4 cup on each muffin half; top with cheese. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 347 calories, 21g fat (8g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 681mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 20g protein.
Reviews for Curried Tuna Melt
"I've learned that I'm not be such a fan of curry... it was OK."