Curried Swiss-Crab Bites Recipe
Guests will gobble up these golden biscuits topped with a cheesy crab mixture. You can make the filling ahead of time to cut down on last-minute fuss.
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1. Bake biscuits according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the crab, cheese, mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice and curry.
- 2. Remove biscuits to a wire rack. Split each biscuit in half horizontally; spread with crab mixture. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned. Yield: 20 appetizers.
1 serving (1 each) equals 127 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 269 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC