Edie DeSpain of Logan, Utah writes, "I got this recipe from a friend who served it at a shower I attended years ago. Make copies of this recipe, you will be asked for it!"
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chutney
- 3/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 4 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, mix the first six ingredients. Stir in chicken, celery and onion. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour.
- To serve, stir strawberries into chicken mixture. Serve over lettuce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Chicken Salad in Healthy Cooking
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Curried Strawberry Chicken Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review