Curried Strawberry Chicken Salad Recipe
Edie DeSpain of Logan, Utah writes, "I got this recipe from a friend who served it at a shower I attended years ago. Make copies of this recipe, you will be asked for it!"
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chutney
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 4 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, celery and onion. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chutney, lime juice, lime peel, curry and salt. Add to chicken mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, stir in strawberries. Serve on lettuce-lined plates. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Chicken Salad in Healthy Cooking
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Curried Strawberry Chicken Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Chicken Salads >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >