- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chutney
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 4 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, celery and onion. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chutney, lime juice, lime peel, curry and salt. Add to chicken mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, stir in strawberries. Serve on lettuce-lined plates. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Curried Strawberry Chicken Salad
Sort By :
"We thought this recipe was outstanding! My husband is not a big fan of main dish salads, but he had second helpings of this one and told me I can make it anytime! It's easy to prepare and perfect for a hot summer evening."