Curried Scallop Wonton Cups Recipe
Cumin and curry add fabulous flavor to these seafood cups. In place of the scallops, I've also used shrimp, crab, chicken and turkey.Pam Norby, Amery, Wisconsin
- 36 wonton wrappers
- 3/4 pound bay scallops
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Press wonton wrappers into greased miniature muffin cups, forming a cup. Bake at 350° for 8-9 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Meanwhile, wrap scallops in paper towels. Microwave on high for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes or until firm and opaque.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; stir in scallops. Spoon into wonton cups. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Curried Scallop Wonton Cups in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p34
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Curried Scallop Wonton Cups(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >