Until our daughter shared this recipe, my husband and I swore we didn't like salmon. But after one taste of this grilled version, we were converts!
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Liquid Smoke, optional
- 6 salmon fillets (8 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, oil, garlic
- powder, curry powder, lemon-pepper, Worcestershire sauce and Liquid
- Smoke if desired; add the salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper
- towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon
- skin side down on rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4
- in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with
- a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.