- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Liquid Smoke, optional
- 6 salmon fillets (8 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, oil, garlic powder, curry powder, lemon-pepper, Worcestershire sauce and Liquid Smoke if desired; add the salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Curried Salmon
Sort By :
"This will be my new go-to for salmon - the curry flavor is not overpowering, but really complementary."
"I never thought I would make a recipe with curry and salmon together, but this one is quite tasty and extremely easy. My family will definitely be seeing this one on my table again soon!"
"One of the best salmon recipes that you will find, and we are from the west coast"
"I made this for my husband and I one night and we absolutely loved it. My husband told me that I had to make this again very soon. This has been put at the top of my favorite Salmon recipes."