Until our daughter shared this recipe, my husband and I swore we didn't like salmon. But after one taste of this grilled version, we were converts!
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Liquid Smoke, optional
- 6 salmon fillets (8 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, oil, garlic powder, curry powder, lemon-pepper, Worcestershire sauce and Liquid Smoke if desired; add the salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Curried Salmon in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p222
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Curried Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review