Curried Pork & Orange Kabobs Recipe
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon each ground cumin, coriander and cinnamon
- 1-1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 large sweet red pepper
- 1 large sweet yellow or orange pepper
- 1 small onion
- 1 large unpeeled navel orange
- In a small bowl, mix oil, minced onion, garlic and spices; reserve half of mixture for basting kabobs while cooking. Cut pork, peppers, onion and unpeeled orange into 1-in. pieces. On four metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread pork, vegetables and orange; brush with remaining curry mixture.
- Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat 10-15 minutes or until vegetables and pork are tender, turning occasionally. Baste frequently with reserved curry mixture during the last 4 minutes of cooking. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Curried Pork & Orange Kabobs(2)
Sort By :
This recipe is going into our favorites collection. Easy, quick, and very yummy. We didn't change or alter anything in the recipe.
My family and I loved the flavor of these kabobs. The spices are a great combination and the smoky orange pieces really brightened the kabob. Save a few orange slices to squeeze the juice over the meat as you eat it. Wonderful!
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Kabobs >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Tenderloin Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >