- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 5 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons juice. In a large bowl, combine the pineapple, turkey, celery, raisins and onion. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, curry, salt, pepper and reserved pineapple juice. Stir into turkey mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving. Spoon onto lettuce-lined plates; top with grapes and almonds. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Curried Pineapple Turkey Salad in Light & Tasty June/July 2007, p6
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Curried Pineapple Turkey Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 2, 2009
Excellent! Would certainly make this one again!
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >