- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons tarragon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in mayonnaise, onion, chili sauce, vinegar, salt, curry powder and thyme until blended. Serve with vegetables. Cover and refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Curried Onion Dip in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014
Reviews for Curried Onion Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review