Curried Olive Canapes
These special snacks are fast to assembleyou can make them in advance and heat them up at the last minute.Robert Ulis, Alexandria, Virginia
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 English muffins, split
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients and mix well. Spread
- over English muffins. Cut into quarters. Place on an ungreased
- baking sheet. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until
- cheese is melted. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 246 calories, 19 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 522 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.