Curried Meat Loaf Recipe
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs or rolled oats
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 to 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- In a large bowl, combine egg, milk, bread crumbs or oats, garlic, curry powder, cumin, salt, pepper, carrots and onion. Add ground beef; mix well. Pat meat mixture into an 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours or until no pink remains. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Curried Meat Loaf(1)
Sort By :
This meatloaf has an interesting yet pleasant flavor. It didn't get glorious reviews from my family but we certainly found it to be tasty and a good alternative to traditional meatloaf. I would go toward the heavy side of the spice recommendations...