Curried Egg Salad
Joyce McDowell, West Union, Ohio.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground curry
- Dash ground ginger
- 6 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, coarsely chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 6 slices whole wheat bread
- Sliced tomato, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, honey, curry and ginger.
- Stir in eggs and green onions. Divide among bread slices. Top with a
- tomato slice if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 285 calories, 21 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 219 mg cholesterol, 311 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.