- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon ground curry
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Dash ground ginger
- 6 hard-cooked large eggs, coarsely chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 6 slices whole wheat bread
- Tomato slices and cracked pepper, optional
- Mix first four ingredients; stir in eggs and green onions. Spread on bread. If desired, top with tomato and sprinkle with pepper. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Curried Egg Salad in Taste of Home April/May 1993
Reviews for Curried Egg Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review