- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- 3 cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley or minced chives, optional
- In a bowl, combine first seven ingredients. Toss with cucumbers and onion slices. Chill 2-3 hours.
- Stir just before serving. Adjust salt and pepper to taste; garnish with parsley if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Curried Cucumbers
Sort By :
I love curry flavoring in anything so thought I'd give this a shot. I took some to work and the other cucumber lover in the office loved it as much as I did. I was in a rush so instead of sliced onions I used 2 Tbls. of instant onion soup - just as good (and a little extra curry!)