Curried Cream Corn Recipe
"I love to find creative ways to serve vegetables to my husband and daughters," writes Kelly Malloy of Baltimore, Maryland. "Curry gives a different twist to this side dish that has become my family's favorite treatment for corn."
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Pepper to taste
- 1. In a saucepan, saute green pepper and onion in butter until tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cook and stir until cheese is melted and corn is heated through. Yield: about 3 servings.
1/2 cup: 224 calories, 13g fat (0 saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 651mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 4g fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 fat, 1-1/2 starch.
Reviews for Curried Cream Corn
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC