Curried Cream Corn Recipe
"I love to find creative ways to serve vegetables to my husband and daughters," writes Kelly Malloy of Baltimore, Maryland. "Curry gives a different twist to this side dish that has become my family's favorite treatment for corn."
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, saute green pepper and onion in butter until tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cook and stir until cheese is melted and corn is heated through. Yield: about 3 servings.
Originally published as Curried Cream Corn in Quick Cooking May/June 2000, p11
Reviews for Curried Cream Corn(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review