Curried Crab Pizza Recipe
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and curry. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with crab and cheeses. Place on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8-10 slices.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 267 calories, 19 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 379 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 10 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.