“I’ve been making this appealing appetizer pizza for years, and it’s still goes over big at family get-togethers and potlucks,” says Ann Stanton of Treasure Island, Florida. “I often make three or four at once and keep them in the freezer to serve unexpected company.”
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and curry. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with crab and cheeses. Place on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8-10 slices.
Originally published as Curried Crab Pizza in Taste of Home February/March 2006, p52
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Curried Crab Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review