Curried Crab Pizza Recipe
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and curry. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with crab and cheeses. Place on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8-10 slices.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Curried Crab Pizza
Sort By :
I make a pizza similar to this, only I use 1 can of crabmeat, some salad shrimp and old bay seasoning instead of the curry. My dad just LOVES it!!!!
A bit bland for my taste, but still tasty. Next time I make it, I will add lemon juice to the mayo & curry mixture, and add some fresh herbs on the pizza.