If goat cheese is not to your liking, try queso fresco or any other crumbly cheese such as feta. Parmesan is also good, and even though it won't spread well, you can sprinkle the mixture on. - Laura Fall-Sutton of North Chicago, Illinois
Recommended: 62 Ways to Eat the Rainbow
- 6 medium ears sweet corn in husks
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Carefully peel back corn husks to within 1 in. of bottoms; remove silk. Rewrap corn in husks and secure with kitchen string. Place in a large kettle; cover with cold water. Soak for 20 minutes; drain.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning often. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spread over warm corn. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Curried Corn on the Cob in Light & Tasty August/September 2007, p39
Reviews for Curried Corn on the Cob
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review