I can quickly stir up the taste of curry when I put together my spicy corn side dish. I serve this dish in a glass bowl for our weekly family dinners.—Gail Hutton, Bremerton, Washington
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) Mexicorn, drained
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- In a small skillet, saute onion and pepper in butter. Add the corn, curry powder, salt and pepper. Cook over low heat until vegetables are heated through. Stir in sour cream. Cook 1 minute longer or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Curried Confetti Corn in Country Woman May/June 2004, p39
Reviews for Curried Confetti Corn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review