- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) Mexicorn, drained
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- In a small skillet, saute onion and pepper in butter. Add the corn, curry powder, salt and pepper. Cook over low heat until vegetables are heated through. Stir in sour cream. Cook 1 minute longer or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Curried Confetti Corn
Sort By :
Delicious! I will make this again and again! :)
This was just awesome. Easy to make, tasted insane and looked pretty too. Don't be scared of curry if you've never cooked with it before! Try this - you won't regret it. It 's slightly sweet and spicy.
I wasn't sure what to expect, but this is GOOD! If you haven't had curry before, try not to have preconceived notions. Good stuff.
Very good. A nice change from the ordinary. I love to use curry in many things. Try this it is so tasty.
Good to see something with curry. Anxious to try this. Thank you!