Curried Coconut Chicken Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup apricot preserves, warmed
- 1. Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the coconut and curry powder. Dip chicken in butter, then coat with coconut mixture.
- 2. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with salt. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Serve with preserves. Yield: 4 servings.
1 chicken breast half with 1/4 cup preserves equals 571 calories, 21 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 117 mg cholesterol, 383 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 36 g protein.
Reviews for Curried Coconut Chicken
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.