Looking for a new way to fix chicken breasts? This five-ingredient recipe is a nice change of pace. It's sweet, savory and a little exotic. Serve it over rice or couscous. —Becky Walch, Manteca, California
Featured In: 52 Date Night Dinners
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves, warmed
- Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the coconut and curry powder. Dip chicken in butter, then coat with coconut mixture.
- Place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish; sprinkle with salt. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Serve with preserves. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Curried Coconut Chicken for Two in Taste of Home August/September 2011
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Curried Coconut Chicken for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review