- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves, warmed
- Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the coconut and curry powder. Dip chicken in butter, then coat with coconut mixture.
- Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; sprinkle with salt. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Serve with preserves. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Curried Coconut Chicken for Two in Taste of Home
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Curried Coconut Chicken for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Curry >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >