Looking for a new way to fix chicken breasts? This no-fuss recipe is a nice change of pace. It’s sweet, savory and a little exotic. Serve it over rice or couscous.—Becky Walch, Manteca, California
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup apricot preserves, warmed
- Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the coconut and curry powder. Dip chicken in butter, then coat with coconut mixture.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with salt. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Serve with preserves. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Curried Coconut Chicken in Taste of Home August/September 2011, p67
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Curried Coconut Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review