Curried Chicken Triangles Recipe
Plain refrigerated crescent rolls shape up festively into these time-saving treats. Serve the savory triangles warm, then stand back and watch them vanish.
- 2 tubes (8 ounce each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 can (5 ounces) chunk white chicken, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Paprika, optional
- 1. Separate crescent dough into triangles. Cut each piece into four triangles. Place on greased baking sheets. In a large bowl, combine the water chestnuts, cheese, onions, mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder and garlic salt. Crumble chicken over mayonnaise mixture; stir to coat.
- 2. Place rounded teaspoonfuls in the center of each triangle. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Serve warm. Yield: 64 appetizers.
Reviews for Curried Chicken Triangles
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC