Curried Chicken Triangles
Plain refrigerated crescent rolls shape up festively into these time-saving treats. Serve the savory triangles warm, then stand back and watch them vanish.
64 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 tubes (8 ounce each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 can (5 ounces) chunk white chicken, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Paprika, optional
- Separate crescent dough into triangles. Cut each piece into four
- triangles. Place on greased baking sheets. In a large bowl, combine
- the water chestnuts, cheese, onions, mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry
- powder and garlic salt. Crumble chicken over mayonnaise mixture;
- stir to coat.
- Place rounded teaspoonfuls in the center of each triangle. Sprinkle
- with paprika if desired. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until
- edges are lightly browned. Serve warm. Yield: 64 appetizers.
Wine: This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now