Curried Chicken Tea Sandwiches Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 medium unpeeled red apple, chopped
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 12 slices bread
- Lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lime juice and curry powder; pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cut each slice of bread with a 3-in. heart-shaped cookie cutter. Top with lettuce and chicken salad. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Curried Chicken Tea Sandwiches(6)
Sort By :
This is my favorite, great flavor. I suggest making it a day ahead for the all the flavors to meld together, yum!
This was perfect as is! Didn't even need salt and pepper! Yummy! All the ladies raved about this at the baby shower!
If you like curry, you will love these. Absolutely delicous! The ladies loved them at my tea party. Even the children were sneaking spoonfuls. I would lighten up on the cranberries next time.
Very pretty presentation. Looks as the bread is cut with heart shaped cookie cutters! Sweet! Oh,yes,the recipe sounds great also,thanks for sharing.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Apple Recipes >
- Chicken Appetizers >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches >
- Chicken Sandwiches >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Pecan Recipes >