Curried Chicken Salad with Pineapple and Grapes Recipe
Linda turns last night’s cooked chicken into a delightful salad that’s perfect for lunch. —Linda Bevill, Monticello, Arkansas
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup halved seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, pineapple and grapes. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and curry; pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 364 calories, 22g fat (4g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Curried Chicken Salad with Pineapple and Grapes
Reviewed Aug. 2, 2014
"This was super easy, tasty and low cal!"
Reviewed Feb. 9, 2012
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC