Curried Chicken Salad with Pineapple and Grapes Recipe
Linda turns last night’s cooked chicken into a delightful salad that’s perfect for lunch. —Linda Bevill, Monticello, Arkansas
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:6 servings
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup halved seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, pineapple and grapes. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and curry; pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup equals 364 calories, 22 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 185 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 27 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC