Curried Chicken Salad with Pineapple and Grapes Recipe
Linda turns last night’s cooked chicken into a delightful salad that’s perfect for lunch. —Linda Bevill, Monticello, Arkansas
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup halved seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, pineapple and grapes. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and curry; pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 364 calories, 22g fat (4g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein .
Reviews for Curried Chicken Salad with Pineapple and Grapes
Reviewed Aug. 2, 2014
"This was super easy, tasty and low cal!"
Reviewed Feb. 9, 2012
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC