Curried Chicken Salad with Pineapple and Grapes Recipe
5 2 2
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup halved seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, pineapple and grapes. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and curry; pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Curried Chicken Salad in Simple & Delicious April/May 2011, p46
Reviews forCurried Chicken Salad with Pineapple and Grapes
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 2, 2014
"This was super easy, tasty and low cal!"
Reviewed Feb. 9, 2012