Curried Chicken Salad Sandwiches Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 3/4 cup chopped apple
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 croissants, split
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, apple, cranberries, mayonnaise, walnuts, celery, lemon juice, onion and curry powder. Place lettuce on croissants. Top with chicken salad mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Curried Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Sort By :
I've made this numerous times. It doesn't have a "pretty" color because of the curry, but the taste is phenomenal. Great mix of textures and flavors; the recipe is perfect as given.
Very good. I'd add more curry next time though...
It was good. I added less lemon juice because I was afraid to make it savory. Also I added little bit salt. The sandwich will be better if the chicken mixture will be in the refrigerator little bit then the flavory will be mix better and it is tasty when chicken will be not warm in the sandwich.
I made this for a woman's church potluck. The group was pleased and ate it up. I used canned chicken and also eased up on the amount of celery as the other reviews suggested. Keeper recipe.
Made with canned chicken, still received tons of compliments but fresh cooked chicken probably would have tasted a little better. Super fast to fix
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Curry >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches >
- Chicken Sandwiches >
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Sandwich Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >