"Curry and mustard complement the sweet fruit and crunchy nuts in this guilt-free salad. I like on a bed of greens or whole wheat toast, or scooped up with apple slices. Instead of chicken breast, try store-bought rotisserie chicken." —Joanna Perdomo, Miami, Florida
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 small apple, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add the yogurt, preserves, curry, mustard, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Serve on lettuce leaves. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Curried Chicken Salad for Two in Taste of Home
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Curried Chicken Salad for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review