"Curry and mustard complement the sweet fruit and crunchy nuts in this guilt-free salad. I like on a bed of greens or whole wheat toast, or scooped up with apple slices. Instead of chicken breast, try store-bought rotisserie chicken." —Joanna Perdomo, Miami, Florida
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 small apple, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add the yogurt, preserves, curry, mustard, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Serve on lettuce leaves. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Curried Chicken Salad for Two in Taste of Home
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Curried Chicken Salad for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 29, 2014
"Substituted honey for the apricots. 2/3 tablespoon of mild curry powder was still a bit too spicy. I think a teaspoon would suffice."