- Punch dough down; shape into six balls. Let rise for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle three ungreased baking sheets with cornmeal. Roll each ball
- into a 7-in. circle. Place two circles on each baking sheet. Let
- rise for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 500° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Cut
- pitas in half. Line each with lettuce; fill with 1/3 cup chicken
- mixture. Yield: 12 sandwiches.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 each) equals 352 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 310 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 24 g protein.