Curried Chicken Paninis for Two Recipe
You'll love this easy panini perfect for two. Chutney gives it a unique twist. Michaela Rosenthal - Woodland Hills, California
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1/2 cup watercress or fresh arugula
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- 2. Spread two bread slices with chutney. Layer each with 1/2 cup chicken salad and 1/4 cup watercress; top with remaining bread. Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter.
- 3. Cook on a panini maker or indoor grill for 3-4 minutes or until bread is browned. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 398 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 733mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 4g fiber), 28g protein .
Reviews for Curried Chicken Paninis for Two
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC