- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1/2 cup watercress or fresh arugula
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- Spread two bread slices with chutney. Layer each with 1/2 cup chicken salad and 1/4 cup watercress; top with remaining bread. Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter.
- Cook on a panini maker or indoor grill for 3-4 minutes or until bread is browned. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Curried Chicken Paninis for Two in Healthy Cooking
Reviews for Curried Chicken Paninis for Two(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review