Serve leftover chutney with chicken or pork tenderloin or with fat-free cream cheese as a fast cracker spread. Michaela Rosenthal - Woodland Hills, California
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 1/3 cup mango chutney
- 1 cup watercress or fresh arugula
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- Spread four bread slices with chutney. Layer each with 1/2 cup chicken salad and 1/4 cup watercress; top with remaining bread. Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter.
- Cook on a panini maker or indoor grill for 3-4 minutes or until bread is browned. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Curried Chicken Paninis in Healthy Cooking April/May 2010, p60
Reviews for Curried Chicken Paninis
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review