Serve leftover chutney with chicken or pork tenderloin or with fat-free cream cheese as a fast cracker spread. Michaela Rosenthal - Woodland Hills, California
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 1/3 cup mango chutney
- 1 cup watercress or fresh arugula
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- Spread four bread slices with chutney. Layer each with 1/2 cup chicken salad and 1/4 cup watercress; top with remaining bread. Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter.
- Cook on a panini maker or indoor grill for 3-4 minutes or until bread is browned. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Curried Chicken Paninis in Healthy Cooking April/May 2010, p60
Reviews for Curried Chicken Paninis
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 10, 2010
"One of the best, easiest sandwiches EVER! Use good chutney and canned chicken. SO FAST and wonderful!!"
Reviewed May. 15, 2010
"Our family really liked this recipe thanks"