Curried Chicken Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups seedless red or green grapes, halved
- 1 cup chopped celery
- Lettuce leaves
- Sliced almonds
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the oranges, pineapple, water chestnuts, chicken, grapes and celery.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss well to coat. Chill for 1 hour. Serve on a bed of lettuce; sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 515 calories, 39g fat (6g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 420mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Curried Chicken Fruit Salad
"Very refreshing I used half mayo and half yogurt for the dressing. It was a big hit with the ladies"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.