- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups seedless red or green grapes, halved
- 1 cup chopped celery
- Lettuce leaves
- Sliced almonds
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- In a large bowl, combine the oranges, pineapple, water chestnuts, chicken, grapes and celery.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss well to coat. Chill for 1 hour. Serve on a bed of lettuce; sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Curried Chicken Fruit Salad
Sort By :
Very refreshing I used half mayo and half yogurt for the dressing. It was a big hit with the ladies